Maybe some of you can relate? Grand:)
So Mama Cita thank you for....
1. Putting up with my sassy girl ways over the years and frequent rolling of my eyes to you and/or Pops
2. Reading me with me every night before going to bed when I was growing up: my favorites were the Nancy Drew mysteries and Little House on the Prairie series
3. Always telling me there is nothing I can't come to you with, than I can tell you anything
4. Teaching me how the trick to finding the perfect shade of lipstick and how to pluck my eyebrows...oh and not totally freaking the freak out the time I royally screwed up my eyebrows in high school
5. Teaching me how to clean well, especially the bathroom...your tricks of the the trade have done me well
6. all.the.driving. School, going to the mall, games, rehearsals, concerts...all the years of shuttling us kids around
7. Getting up in the middle of the night to help me change my sheets when I had an accident during my bed-wetting phase
8. All those times on Sunday getting ready for church you reminded me to wear a slip and/or asked me if I was wearing one...its become second nature for me by now ;)
9. Buying me that nasty-horrible nail polish to put on my nails to help me stop biting them...I attribute my healthy strong nails to you She She
10. Helping me love and talk nice to myself...when girls were mean/teased me in elementary school you had me go in front of the bathroom mirror and say positive things to myself
For these and much much more Momsy, muchas gracias!