Image HTML map generator

21 February 2018

The Church Was My Safe Haven During My Annulment

One of the amazing things about the Internet are seeing different ways people are creating beauty and goodness and using their gifts in creative ways.

I have been following the beautiful of Corynne Staresinic at The Catholic Woman for awhile now.

So when she asked me to write on my experience of divorce and annulment as a young Catholic woman, I was so honored to share my voice in her ministry.



Head over HERE to read the rest of the story ...





If you are not familiar with The Catholic Woman, I would highly encourage you to check out the work of this ministry and follow them on social media.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Patty, this is great! I am glad you found the Church as a safe haven. This is such a contrast to what most people going through divorce think about the Church. I pray that my friends who are going through this processs find that in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, this is so beautiful! Thank you for your openness and honesty! I hope you're able to write that book someday-from time to time I've seen resources about divorce and annulment (one of the local parishes here is actually starting up a ministry for divorced Catholics), but not very often, and usually not written by vibrant, passionate young adult Catholics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

09 10