Image HTML map generator

31 December 2020

5 Questions to Help You Live a Focused 2021



I started 2020 with the greatest hope and anticipation. I rang in the New Year with a new boyfriend. I had thought ahead and planned out some good, intentional goals. I was developing projects to grow in my writing skills and creativity. Then a global pandemic hit. Everything I had plotted out and was ready to tackle very quickly changed.

Now, as 2020 winds down, my world looks much different than it did a year ago. I am watching my dad slowly die of a rare neurological disease. The writing project I hoped would turn into a book deal was denied. I broke up with a man who turned out to be emotionally unavailable and am putting myself out there in online dating yet again.

And all those goals I imagined for myself? Well, let's just say the year went very differently from how I imagined it twelve months ago.

Maybe your 2020 was a year of flourishing and personal growth. Perhaps you had breakthroughs on some of your goals, dreams, or creative pursuits. But maybe this year was hard and lonely, as it was for many of us in the human family.

Regardless of what our last twelve months looked or felt like, here are five questions to help you think, reflect, and look ahead to a focused 2021.

1. What worked well ( and did not work) for me in the last year?
2.What new things did I learn about myself?
3. How have I personally grown?
4. What resources helped me grow?
5. What do I want to do differently in 2021?


Read more about each of these questions at Verily . . .


2020 may not have been the year any of us imagined, but that does not mean it was all a waste. If we take time to reflect and look at all we learned from this year, it can help us live with more focus and intention as we head into 2021.


Sending each of you light, love, and peace as you begin 2021!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10