Image HTML map generator

24 September 2020

Freshly 35.

Birthdays were always a special part of growing up in my family.

I love to celebrate the birthdays of those I love, but equally love it when friends and family remember me on my special day.

Over the years, I written a birthday post here and there,

Beginning a new decade at 30.

31.  The first birthday after my divorce.

32, which somehow I skipped? LOL.

33. The one where I went to London.

34. A year that was filled with adventure, insight, and a lot of personal growth.


When I turned 35 on September 9, it was a wonderful and special first day of another new year.

I started the day off with the woman who had a date with me 35 years ago in the hospital, my mom.


We met for coffee at my favorite local coffee shop.

I went home to exercise and putter around my apartment. I was showered with texts and phone calls throughout the day from lots of my friends. Both my brother and sister/BIL/nephew had fresh flowers delivered to my apartment.

Another friend sent me a video of her three kiddos singing to me.

Jeff came by and we celebrated in the evening. He took us shoe shopping (what can I say, we both love shoes!? :) and bought me some special gifts. We went to dinner where we had our first date almost a year ago. 



This past year has been filled with many wonderful surprises, growth opportunities, and ways to be stretched in more ways than one (hello pandemic!).

I am grateful for the life I am living right now and all the people in my life to share it with.

We will see what year 35 holds for me. I have to keep reminding myself to not control, lean back, and stay open to receive from God.

Alrighty then 35, let's see what you have in store for me! 



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! It sounds like you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10