Image HTML map generator

15 October 2020

Annulment Post Roundup

By this point, you know one of my passions when it comes to ministry is working to create better support and resources for divorced and civilly remarried Catholics.

Lately, I have done several podcast interviews on the topic as well as have some writing published on this and other similar topics.

Today I thought I would create a roundup post on the topics of divorce and annulment as a Catholic. 
Maybe it will be helpful for you or someone you know.



Online Articles:

Today I had a piece published with Grotto Network on what to know about getting an annulment after divorce.
I also have a few other articles on Grotto that may be of help or interest: How to rebuild after divorce and 4 resources to turn to after a divorce.


I write regularly on CatholicMatch and here are a few recent articles I have written over the last few months, more specifically on annulments: debunking 3 myths of the annulment process, what should I do if my marriage was annulled?, and why you really need that annulment.


Podcasts:

My friend Alissa invited me on her new podcast, Universal Voices, to talk about my heart for divorced and civilly remarried Catholics. Oh and I also talk about my deep love for Bruce Springsteen.

My online and IRL friend Rakhi had me on her podcast about a month ago to talk about the lessons I have learned from my divorce and the beauty of boundaries.


Next week, October 20th from 3:00-4:00pm (eastern) I am doing a webinar at Ave Maria Press and presenting on what the Church needs to do better to support divorced Catholics.

I am excited and a bit nervous for this webinar. I am told I will be presenting to hundreds of people. I hope you will join us or share with people you think may be interested.


Thank you for supporting my work and encouraging me!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10