Image HTML map generator

31 December 2018

19 Ways for Singles to Live Better in 2019

I think sometimes New Year's Resolutions get a really bad rap.

I actually have always loved the hope and promise of what another New Year brings. I get excited about things like goal planning and thinking about new habits or structures I want to build more into my life.



What I think can feel overwhelming for some people is making these broad-sweeping types of resolutions. The best way to tackle goals and make lifestyle changes is by setting small goals and making progress.

Once you tackle the smaller goals, reach higher! Dream bigger!

It is not about perfection, but progress over time. Show yourself grace and kindness.


Here are a few ideas to get you thinking about new habits or structures to implement in the New Year:



1. Need help with your finances?

Use to 2019 to work on paying off debt and learning to pay for things with cash. Dave Ramsey and his course Financial Peace University is a great resource to help people learn to stop letting their money control them.

2. Practice gratitude daily by counting your daily gratefuls.

Buy a journal and use it to count the things you are grateful in life, for all the ways God blesses you.


3. Struggling with too much screen time? 

Try building some social media guidelines to help you use your phone more intentionally and with greater focus. I have found it very helpful to set timers and when the timer goes off, I am done for the day.



(READ THE REST OVER AT CATHOLIC MATCH INSTITUTE



post signature

1 comment:

09 10