Image HTML map generator

18 July 2017

What Every Woman Needs in Her Relational Toolkit

I used to think I knew EXACTLY what went into stable, solid relationships with other people. I thought I knew how to have a healthy, emotional relationship with a guy. I believed I was a pretty faithful friend to those in my life. 

Then life happens.

I began to see major cracks in how I did relationships. All of this led me to see how I was dragging around past wounds and trauma into my current relationships. I saw how easily I would return to controlling and manipulative ways in relationships as a coping mechanism.

Enter Boundaries.



READ THE REST HERE ...

post signature

1 comment:

  1. LOVED this and your workshop about boundaries. Your tips were super helpful and honestly just thinking about these new ways to present my own boundaries has comforted me. You're a rock star!
    Peace, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

09 10