Image HTML map generator

14 January 2020

God is Here, Too

Do you ever have phrases that seem to define certain seasons of your life?

I know I feel that way in my own life.

Your current reality is in the center of God's will.

The above sentence speaks deeply to where life finds me right now.

Friends, God is here, too.

In your present moment, the current chapter - even if it is not necessarily what you wish for or desire.





I found myself thinking about this sentence again today as the 2020 Blessed is She Lent Devotional launches.

The theme and title of this year's devotional, Here, Too: Where We Meet God, accompanies readers through the Gospels, Psalms, and personal stories from 8 different writers on the team whose experiences and sharing reveal those unexpected times and places where we meet God in life. 

Throughout Lent, we will journey together; through the desert, storm, at home, the tomb, and many more places we may not even consider.

There is also a beautiful bundle option that includes the Lenten devotional, a gorgeous rosary from Chews Life, and a tote to carry around in daily life. 




If you would like to pray through Easter, you can grab this combo deal that includes a copy of Risen: 50 Ways to Celebrate Easter. The Easter book is undated so you can use this book every year.



Where are you this season in life?

Do you believe God can meet you there, too?


I promise you, He can and He will.

Your current reality is in the center of God's will.


Wherever your life finds you right now, you can meet and find God right here, too.

I am looking forward to journeying with you this Lent.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use this opportunity to share the good works of Dr. Odunga who brought my husband back to me from another woman in 2 days. His email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and his WhatsApp contact is +2348167159012.

    The day my husband left me, things appeared bleak, and the atmosphere was heavy with uncertainties. Everything seemed pale and so I decided to look for help in spell casters who have the capability to bring my ex husband back to me. As envisaged, I went on the internet and as you too have seen in your search for a reliable spell caster, I saw a lot of testimonies of spell casters in the recovery of ex husbands and loved ones. Driven by belief in Doctor Odunga, I contacted him and after explaining things to him, he accepted to face the challenges on ground. He did brilliantly well. My ex husband came back to me within 2 days of contact with more care and affection and promised never to leave me. I will therefore like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to him and share this testimony to enable others in need to contact him for his selfless service to situations and problems. Commendable, he shows great courage at taking on the daunting task of finding solutions to practically any given problem. Contact him at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and I believe he will help you as he did to me. Visit website at
    http://spelltempleofsolution.blogspot.com/2020/04/love-spells-guaranteed-100-trusted.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM really grateful and thankful for what Dr ebhojie
    has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years
    with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable
    to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one
    faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great
    man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he
    cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him
    today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I
    got mine, add Dr ebhojie on whatsApp: +2348143065317 or just contact Dr
    ebhojie via email, ebhojiesolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT RID OF HERPES VIRUS WITH DR.ISHIAKU HERBS

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called  ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com and get all your problems solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to cure  HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV
    3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or cast a spell
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem
    6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
    7)eye & ear problem
    8)peniX enlargement

    Visit his website for more information
    www.ishiakuherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is for the lucky ones out there Do you want to change your school result

    grades, get access to online examination questions before you write the

    examination, check what your partner is doing behind your back, get access to

    email, facebook, twitter,whatsapp, gmail, yahoo,hotmail instagram and other

    social networking site? Contact him by email (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) whatsapp +1 (424) 209-7204 and

    he will get the job excellently well done for you as he did for me and my

    friends. Please mention Any as he can be understandably wary.

    ReplyDelete

09 10