Image HTML map generator

20 April 2017

Divine Mercy Taught Me How to Forgive

Sometimes there are seasons of life defined but certain lesson God is teaching us.

Recently I been in a season of mercy in life. And in the not so distant past, the Catholic Church celebrated the Year of Mercy.

Those two, plus my pilgrimage experience in Poland for World Youth Day last summer have been some powerful ways God has been working on me.


When Divine Mercy first became a "thing," I only liked praying the chaplet because it was faster and easier than praying the whole Rosary. Thankfully, I have grown up spiritually (some) since those days.


The beautiful image and devotion of Divine Mercy have taught me many things over the last year or so.




The mercy of Jesus Christ is the most powerful force in this world.
It can change our lives if we choose so.







Namely, Divine Mercy has taught me how to forgive...


READ THE REST OVER HERE ...




post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the common experience of Catholic kids... the chaplet being the shorter Rosary :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10