Image HTML map generator

19 January 2015

It's the most Sheenazing time of the year!!

Um, what the heck am I talking about?! Glad you asked:)


This lovely lady named Bonnie started this awesome thing called the Sheenazing Awards. Every January, Bonnie organizes and hosts these blogging extraordinaire awards for all kinds of different blogs. Its an awesome way to build community in the blogosphere, find new blogs/vlogs/podcasts to follow, and vote for your favorites in a variety of themed categories!! 

The Sheenazing Blogger Awards get their unique name from Venerable Fulton J. Sheen, a Catholic bishop who was amazing at using the media to communicate the beauty of the Catholic faith in a variety of ways. This guy was the real deal and he even had a live weekly TV show in the 1950's on prime-time television. Oh and did I mention he wore a sick cap too?! #evangelizationatitsfinest
Bonnie has a personal and deep devotion to the life/mission of Sheen and this is an awesome way to honor his life as well as celebrate the best and brightest in the world of Catholic blogging.

This year I got nominated for the Best Under-Appreciated Blog. Insert Tina Fey.


I'm thrilled to even just to be nominated! Be sure to take a few minutes to go and vote for your favorite blogs, I know I just cast my ballot and am excited to see who the winner's will be.
Here's a few of my personal favorites:

Funniest Blog:
Tough one to choose, but I am all about my girl Dwija. Its very common to leave her blog laughing so hard my sides hurt...and there was the one time I went to her house for lunch over the summer.

Best Looking Blog:
Olivia is one of my favorite blogs to read and I love her simple, fresh design. It is just so pretty to look at...good luck girl!!

Best Lifestyle Blog:
Really its crazy hard to choose one, but if I could pick three I would hands down say Nell, Jenna, and Britt.

Best Under-Appreciated Blog:
Some of my favorite reads here are most definitely Elise and Gina...and of course this is where I awkwardly self-promote, asking you to throw a vote in my direction. #noshame ;-)

15 Nominee SA
Eeekk!! {Squels in delight}
Best Podcast:
I love both Jennifer Fulwiler and Fountains of Carrots...good luck ladies!!


One of the bestest and most fun things about blogging are all the amazing people you get to meet and know through their blogs. It's like a virtual tour into a person's home and life in a way that makes me wish we could be real life forever friends. The Sheenazing Awards is another way to build community as well as celebrate all the awesome folks using their on-line life to mean something and make a difference.


So mosey on over and be sure to cast your ballots by Friday!!!
May the best blog win!

5 comments:

  1. That GIF of Liz Lemon just totally made my day. THANK YOU. You've got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously exciting! Isn't it fun to know when people appreciate your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were nominated Patty! Thanks for listening to the podcast too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

09 10