Image HTML map generator

19 August 2014

S'mores Nachos

S'mores Nachos are a combination of two of my favorite snacks recently.  With youth ministry camps and conferences this summer, I've definitely had my fill of the chocolate-graham cracker goodness at bonfires.
And come on...what can you not love about chips, cheese, and salsa?!
So combining the two would definitely be a match made in Heaven, right?
Well at least I thought so...


This was crazy easy to make with only 3 ingredients {Stacy's Cinnamon/Sugar Pita Chips, M&M's, and mini marshmallows}

1// Preheat the oven to 350

2// I used a round cake pan to fill with the goodies.  Pita chips go in first, then M&M's, and last but not least the marshmallows...leave a few M&M's and marshmallows for snacking purposes



3//  Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the marshmallows are a lovely shade of toasted brown


These must be good because I consumed some for a pre-dinner snack yesterday, "light" dessert yesterday, and part of my breakfast of champions this morning.
A sweet treat for when you're feeling s'mores-y but don't have time to whip up a bonfire!

Speaking of dessert, I need me a late afternoon snack....



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10