Image HTML map generator

18 February 2014

Chicken Spinach Cresecent Ring

Yesterday evening I hosted the ladies of my small group at our apartment.  I love getting together with the five of them to share our lives, laugh, pray, and grow in faith together.

I wanted a quick appetizer so we had something to munch while catching up.  I had an extra package of crescent rolls in the fridge and decided to use them to make chicken spinach roll-ups.  really easy. very tasty.

Ingredients
 1 can reduced-fat Pilsbury crescent rolls
5 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
1 cup baby spinach
5 oz. cooked grilled chicken strips
3 sticks of lite Sargento string cheese


1// Place crescent rolls with points out to edge and create a circle.  Then spread the cream cheese on the crescent rolls

 2// I threw on a little parsley and rosemary flakes on top of the cream cheese...nothing like a little spice in cooking ;)

3// Sprinkle the chopped up spinach on top of the cream cheese and spices.  Next, evenly spread grilled chicken on top of the spinach

4// Separate the 3 pieces of string cheese and lay them on top of the crescent roll.  Pull up points of the crescent rolls and wrap around ingredients.  Tuck the tips under the top of the roll.


5// Bake at 375 for 14 minutes



Chow down while its still fresh from the oven...something about warm rolls stuffed with tasty goodness that just make my heart swoon in a foodie kind of way.

Happy snacking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, YUM! I'm definitely going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those look tasty!! I've been recently falling in love with spinach. I put a whole bag of frozen spinach in the last vegetable stew I made...just randomly, I didn't know if it would actually taste good or not, but I'm definitely growing to love the taste of spinach!

    ReplyDelete

09 10