Image HTML map generator

05 June 2013

5 Favorites {vol. 8}

Five Favorites, hosted at MoxieWife.com 



Be sure to check out the other link up's with Hallie!! :)

 
                                                                  {1}








If you have a smart phone, have you seen or heard about the most awesome app around???
The Pope App




 It is this awesome app you download to stay up to date of all the awesomeness of Pope Francis.  It has things like video clips of homilies and speeches, list of his upcoming events, pictures, and even live web cams at the Vatican at all times!  Be sure to check it out...I personally check it out as often I do as my other social media sites.





 {2}
I recently stumbled across this blog called "What Kate Wore"


It's a blog all about following the newest Kate Middleton fashions.  I really love watching all the elegant, classy pieces she pulls together, and this is a fun way of following them.
Check out the link at www.whatkatewore.com 


{3}
This song a dear friend sent me this week.  Really speaks to my heart and is such encouragement that God uses all things for His glory:)
{4}

This new Burt's Bee's chap stick!
 






{5}

This song rendition of "This little light of mine"



 

1 comment:

09 10